Do NOT fill this quiz out online. Rather,
write down your answers on a piece of paper and then hit the SCORE
button to find out how you did!
1. Do you have a mail slot on your door or a mailbox with a
locking mechanism on it?
2. Do you keep your social security number in a safe and
secure area within your residence?
3. Do you shred and/or tear all personal information prior
4. Do you scrutinize your monthly bank and credit card
5. Do you order and review a copy of your credit report from
each of the three major credit bureaus at least once a year to
make sure no fraudulent accounts have been opened in your name?
6. Do you minimize the number of credit cards you carry in
your purse or wallet?
7. Do you avoid pre-printing your social security number or
drivers license number on your personal checks?
8. Do you put your garbage out the morning of trash pickup?
9. Do you maintain an emergency listing (with 800 phone
numbers and account numbers) of creditor accounts in case of
10. Do your credit cards have your photo printed on them?